We offer a sliding scale so that we have greater diversity in our groups.
Consider paying on the LOWER end if you:
- Identify as BIPOC or live in the global south
- have disabilities or high medical expenses
- have burdensome debt
- are eligible for public assistance
- have been incarcerated and have limited work opportunities
Consider paying on the HIGHER end if you:
- Identify as white, college-educated, cis-gendered, or have other advantages
- can comfortably meet your basic needs
- have assets such as a home or investment/retirement funds
- can travel for recreation
Class is complicated! Thanks for analyzing your circumstances and paying as much as you are able. We encourage people who were raised middle class, managerial class, or owning class to pay as high as possible to support poor and working class folks to participate in the program.