Our programs focus on live interactive sessions, with practice and mentoring. Between sessions the work deepens with written discussions, articles, and videos.
All of our programs are based on the 4 Pillars of Authentic Communication.
- Here and Now Process Work
- Stay in the here and now to deepen intimacy, trust and connection
- Discover how to make interventions at the individual, interpersonal, and group level
- Diagnose group process and name patterns
2. Nonviolent Communication
- Share observations free of judgment, feelings free of evaluation, needs free of strategies and requests free of demands
- Support folks to make group requests and group decisions
- Create brave space for giving and receiving honest feedback
3. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Explore unconscious bias, unlearn white supremacy, and heal internalized oppression
- Respond to microaggressions and repair harm
- Support people from marginalized groups by shifting from ally to comrade
4. Internal Family Systems
- Support individuals to speak for their parts rather than from their parts
- Honor the positive intention of all parts of the psyche including protectors and exiles
- Welcome all parts and expand the group’s Self energy
Want to learn to facilitate authentic communication groups? Check out the Authentic Facilitator Program!